It's so easy to host a National Cupcake Day™ Party and "bake" a difference. You can register for free!
Once registered, you can personalize your Personal Fundraising Centre and immediately start soliciting donations from family, friends and colleagues!
Why Take Part?
- It’s a simple and fun way to raise funds for your local participating SPCA, Humane Society or rescue and help animals in need.
- It's a wonderful excuse to treat yourself to delicious cupcakes, guilt free, while raising funds to help provide care for animals in Canada.
Tips For a Successful National Cupcake Day Party at Work
- Promote National Cupcake Day through an internal email and/or company newsletter, driving traffic to your personal fundraising page.
- Host a raffle or auction with prizes donated by your company.
- Have an office wide cupcake decorating contest- challenge your colleagues to bake and decorate cupcakes at home and submit photos of their masterpieces!
- Host a Zoom meeting for your team or workplace to virtually celebrate National Cupcake Day.
- Challenge another department to create a team, and see who can raise the most donations for the animals. The winner gets bragging rights!